Red Nose Reindeer

Jun 13, 2010 |
So if you've seen me recently, you'll know that my nose is mad red because it's been peely and because i re-got sick recently it became even MORE peely and red! well as if i wasn't self conscious ENOUGH about it...

today felix was like YOOO ur nose is SOOO RED!! and i was like :(((((( stop that.. and he hugged me and said in such a sweet manner... can i sing you a song?

Thinking he was going to sing an "IM SORRY SO SORRRY" song..... he sings...

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER........ HAD A VERY SHINY NOSE!!!

gonna kill him. whatever. his english is bad:

me: my nose hurts :(
Felix: lol it was so red
reminds me of the tissue commerical
lolz
hehe
me: (((((((((
Felix: hehe its okayyy
i think it make u even cutier

haha sucka :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home