NEW: Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss Set

Nov 11, 2010 |
DAYUMMM... my lipgloss is poppin' :O)

OK so no, I didn't break my P10P (although I did bend the rules for something and returned something older that I never used and bought something new eeps..), but my good friend (THANK YOU MEGAN!) got me this as an 'early christmas present' since she had 20% off sephora from the VIB sale. whoohoO!

Now I love hourglass lipglosses in general- but their steep prices make it hard to purchase, but their moisturizing, long lasting, pigmented lip glosses.. now in mini size, new packaging, and two new beautiful colors?!! I was sold. This set comes with 3, .12oz tubes of cute shaped glosses in Child (nude), Siren (Red Shimmer) and Ignite (pinky nude shimmer).

AMAZING. I will try them out for a bit and let you know how i'm liking the colors (and swatches of course!)

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SERVE(D) OUR COUNTRY!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Unamused_artie said...

the colour in the middle is so cute!

sharon said...

that looks pretty! i want to see them on!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home