The Slow and Sad Decline of my YouTube :(

Dec 23, 2010 |
So as many of you know, I have a youtube channel... and as some of you know if you watch my vids, I said that in January, I was going to get rid of any videos that you can see my face in. For personal and work related reasons, I decided it was best. Actually it probably would've been best to just stop doing vids altogether, but I just love doing this so much... i love interacting with you all, making videos showing you all my new products... it's like I'm really chatting with you guys!

I didn't have too much of a problem privatizing most of my videos... but there are a few that are near and dear to my heart... that I really LOVED making.. and i can't bear to privatize them because I know that they are the videos that people would either really enjoy or could really learn from. I might just have to think of an uber creative way to recreate some of them. OY!

Put on some thinking caps! I've been trying out some new ideas of how to make these videos without me in them... so any new ideas welcome!!! :)))))

Enjoy your holidays everyone! Hope that it is a safe, healthy, relaxing, delicious one for all! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jessica one way I think you can do them is if you get a friend and use her to recreate them for you :)

Jess said...

yess!! I am doing tutorials and recruiting "models" aka friends. THANK YOU for that great idea love xoxo

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home