BLOG SALE #1

Jan 13, 2011 |
This is the first installment of my 2 part (maybe 3?) New Year Blog Sale! :)

20% of the profits will be going to a charity that I will have my youtubies and bloggies vote on! We're gonna start the New Year right, and I'm getting YOU guys involved! whoohoo! :) 

*Disclaimer: The pictures are TERRIBLE quality, and i KNOW that. It's because I only have my macbook camera available for pictures. You can either google for better swatches, or email me for a better description.

This is on a first come first serve basis. PAYPAL ONLY. I can ship internationally, but you have to pay for shipping : (  SORRY!!!

Directions/How this works:
1) Look at the website to see if you like anything!
2) If you have any questions about products or anything else - email bubblesandbeautyblog@gmail.com with the subject heading as QUESTION ABOUT BLOG SALE.
3) If you are ready to buy - email bubblesandbeautyblog@gmail.com with the subject heading as BUY - Your Name. (so mine would say BUY - Jessica Lee) In the body, write the products you are interested in AND where you are from so I can approximate shipping!
4) I will then email you back with all available products, the price total including shipping.
5) Sign into PayPal and send a personal gift (that way we don't have to deal with any fees or else I would have to charge you more and I dont want to do that!) to jessicalee0422@gmail.com 
6) If you have emailed me - I will give you 24 hours to PayPal the money, or else the product will go to the next person.
7) I will ship out all the products sometime next week and keep you in the loop!!

Shipping will be anywhere between 4-12 dollars. I will try and keep it as low as possible, so it depends on what you are buying!

Here we Go!!!

Stila Lip Gloss in Ulta-Mate Pink
Used at most 3x 
$7

NYX round lip gloss - Sorbet
Never Used
(it has some glitteries in it:)
$2
SOLD

 Mac Plushglass in Wildly Lush
7/8 still in tube (prob used twice. too tingly for me!)
$10 

 YSL Rouge Volupte #13 Peach Passion 
(it is more coral/orangy than picture shown)
3/4 of lipstick left 
Retail: $30
$15
SOLD

 Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Palette
(I have too many neutrals!)
Never Used
$10


 Mac Tendertone Lip Balm in Purring
Used once or twice 
$8
SOLD

 SmashBox Wicked Lovely Cream Liners and Loose Pigment
BNIB
$13

 Sephora Colorful Mono eyeshadow- pearl N14
Deeper brown with bronze shimmer than picture shown. 
Used once or twice
$5

 Mac Lustre Drops in Sun Rush (from to the beach collection)
3/4 Left 
$8
SOLD

 Rock and Republic Blush in Seduce 
BNIB
Retail: $40
Blog Price: $24 REDUCED $22
SOLD

 Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Baby
4/5 left in tube
Retail: $22
Blog Price: $14 REDUCED 10

 YSL Ombre Solo Eyeshadow #14
this is a gorgeous medium charcoal color with lots of teal shimmer 
(so pretty, but didn't think I would use it well!)
BNIB
$11 REDUCED $10

 NYX blotting papers
I think I used one haha!
$2

 Essie Nail Polish - Haute As Hello
Maybe used once
$5

Essie Nail Polish - Au Natural
Used on one nail. lol!
$5

 Lip Dip/Bon Bon Lip Scrub from LUSH
Scooped twice 
Retail: $8.95
Blog Price: $6
SOLD

LUSH & other Bath and Body Products
Mystery Bag! 
these will be worth more than the value! 
only 3 2 1 left!
either in $10 or $20

Happy Shopping :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Tüpbebek said...

Thanks a lot!!!!
For me is always been a challenge to test the website on different browsers with different platforms, but this list of links made it all easy….
NIce post
tr

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home