COTW with Felix

Apr 4, 2011 |
Felix (annoying jess. poking me. and doing annoying things then accidently hits me and kinda hurts me)

Jess (*Mad*): There is only ONE THING u can do to make this better. and YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. (aka. massage my damn back for hours)

Felix: Put my head down and fall asleep? --- (pretends to fall asleep and snores)

but wait...

then he did fall asleep.

____

While I'm procrastinating.. here's another one.

So in church the pastor was talking about the locust swarms....

Pastor: Does anyone know what a Locust is?
Felix: Oh I love to eat that stuff with rice... and soup.
Jess: Huh...?
Felix: You know... it tastes pretty good.
Jess: Are you talking about lotus root?
Felix: Oh yeah... whoops......

...

Felix: thank god one of us reads books for the both of us.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home