Favorite Product of the Moment

Apr 9, 2011 |
Holy Grail, for reals! :D


I have been using the Lancome Eclat Miracle for a good couple of months now and I fall in love with it every single time I use it!! I can't even begin to explain what this product is - but the best way I can is to say that it is a multipurpose white shimmer. I sometimes use it as a primer or base all over my face, I use it as a highlight, or I could use it alone just for an extra glow!


As a primer: it gives the softest feel after it's use, almost like you put a serum all over your face. It really does help with adhesion of products onto your face. You can use as little or as much as you want to your dewy liking! :D

As a highlighter: Sometimes instead of a primer, i use it just a little on my forehead, down my nose and on the top of my cheekbones. I kind of rub it on as if I'm using it like a primer. it just gives the most natural glow without really noticing that you slathered product all over. Occasionally, I like to take a little extra and dab it on my cheekbones - it gives a bit extra shimmer and looks PERFECT.

I personally like this better than most of the highlighters I've used because its white (rather than being a pink or gold base) and because it is super sheer so its the most natural, but is also build-able as well.

Absolute LOVE LOVE LOVE.

sorry the picture quality is going to be AWFUL. but I only have my macbook and i dont have my camera on me!!! :( Hopefully I'll be able to update it later on this week after my huge assignments due! :D





The picture does not do this product justice! What is your favorite highlighter?? Have you tried the Eclat Miracle??? :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home