4 Item Blog Sale! :)

May 23, 2011 |
Hi everyone! :) I decided that I really need to blog sale it out- but instead this time around I'm only going to post about 4-6 things at a time, so it's easier for me to handle shipping things out (so I dont have to go every day for 2 weeks straight!)

Paypal ONLY, US is the given price, International is an additional $4.00. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Directions/How this works:
1) Look at the website to see if you like anything!
2) If you have any questions about products or anything else - email bubblesandbeautyblog@gmail.com with the subject heading as QUESTION ABOUT BLOG SALE.
3) If you are ready to buy - email bubblesandbeautyblog@gmail.com with the subject heading as BUY - Your Name. (so mine would say BUY - Jessica Lee) In the body, write the products you are interested in AND where you are from so I can approximate shipping!
4) I will then email you back if the product is available. 
5) Sign into PayPal and send a personal gift (that way we don't have to deal with any fees or else I would have to charge you more and I dont want to do that!) to jessicalee0422@gmail.com - then email me your address. (I will also send you a confirmation to let you know I got payment and will also ask for address if you haven't sent it to me already) 
6) If you have emailed me - I will give you 24 hours to PayPal the money, or else the product will go to the next person.

Happy shopping! :D 

The Naked Palette: $33 -- Used 3-5 times. Pencils used 2-4 times each (never sharpened). 
Originally $44 
An amazing neutrals palette! I own about 100 neutral palettes though that are smaller than this, so the naked palette doesn't get as much use as I wish!   SOLD-!





Mac Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick: $11 Used Once.
Originally $14.50
I have this in the lipstick and the gloss & think that they are almost identical! I just prefer the consistency of the gloss better :) A nice nude beige!



Benefit Bella Bamba Blush: $22 -- Swatched ONCE (Pretty much brand new). 
Originally $28
A beautiful watermelon color... and it smells like watermelon too!!! <3 Delish! 
I LOVE this shade...I just own way too many blushes! HAHA!  SOLD! 



Rock and Republic Blush in Seduce: $27 BRAND NEW IN BOX.
Originally $40 -- RARE PRODUCT  SOLD! 


That's it for now :) 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home