COTW #2

Jun 8, 2011 |
OMG !! Double conversations?? You are one lucky ducky! So actually this happened a while ago and as I was uploading my pictures, I was reminded of this haha!

Felix: Jess. [runs over with my camera] I can't believe you would do something like this.
Me: What are you talking about?
Felix: Your pictures. It's SO inappropriate. I can't believe you.
Me: Huh? What did I do.

Now at this point in time, I'm running through my mind all the pictures I took. Maybe he found the pictures I took of my black heads (I was planning on doing a blog on how my black head reducer would work). Maybe there were some pics that I took with boys or something (but I totally didn't.)

Me: I really don't know what you're talking about.
Felix: I really can't believe this.

So I grabbed my camera and this is what I see...



Yup. there's the inappropriate picture. of a butt--- aka felix's elbow pit zoomed in -______-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home