YSL Friends and Family!!! 20$ off!

Jun 23, 2011 |
Guys! If you LOVE YSL and think that their beauty products are way too expensive, here is your chance!

20% off any $75 purchase PLUS free shipping! with code FRIENDS

That's amazing because usually about 2 products will send you over $75!

What would I be eyeing???
These are some things that have been on my list for a while..!

Creme Blush 
 Heard these little babies are awesome, pigmented and so smooth! I would love to try this for the summer time! 
Touche Eclat
Their famous product! I've had so many dupes to this, I hope that it is even better!  
Volupte Sheer Candy (GLOSSY LIP BALM!)
 I like the Rouge Volupte, but they leave my lips dry and the lipsticks are so pigmented it scares me! I think that this is the perfect medium for me because it still has the BEAUTIFUL packaging, but instead now with a glossy lip balm feel! 
Gloss Pur
So beautiful. I love this! I've had a lip gloss, but I lost it and I've never been the same. lol 

Will you be picking anything up?? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home