SIGN UP for hipapotheca.com

Jul 23, 2011 |
**FREE GOODIES ALERT!!!!!**

Hey you guys! If you guys follow my blog or facebook, you will know that I've been SO into all natural and organic products recently --- which will hopefully become a long term thing! :D


If you guys watch my videos, you will know that Coconut Oil is one of my favorite things to use for an all purpose use. Because of Hip Apotheca and the amazing Michelle, I'm lucky enough to be able to try Adara's coconut oil set. It comes in six delicious flavors: unscented, jasmine, peach, green tea, rose and lavender. Yummo! I will be trying these out in the next couple of weeks and will let you all know how I am loving it!

Let me introduce you to:



Hip Apotheca is going to be a new all natural/organic online retailer that will be launching soon! They will be carrying lots of different brands such as Antipodes, John Masters Organic, Yes, Mbeze, skinnyskinny, Julie Hewett, Yarok, Coola, Pai and Egyptian Magic. I've been trying out a couple of these brands and I'm in LOVE. I cannot wait until their launch so I can start purchasing from their site!

OK. enough babble.. here's the fun part:

IF you sign up before they launch, you can get a free discovery kit filled with samples (no purchase necessary) AND you can get a free bottle of Adara coconut oil with your first purchase!

Say WHATTttt!?!?! Everyone get excited with me now and do a little happy dance!

GO SIGN UP NOW by clicking HERE to take advantage of the goodies!!! :)

http://www.hipapotheca.com/

*sent by pr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home