J.Crew Sample Sale STEAL!

My sister and I went to the J.Crew sample sale that happened this past week. Oh my - ever since they changed their location to this one, it's just so crowded and overwhelming. My sister, who is an awesome shopper and I both felt so tired after around 15 minutes of shopping! LOL. Here's where the magic happened!


Shoes! 


Can we talk about how crowded it is?! HAHA. Hardly one person can walk in between the racks - I dont know HOW people managed to squeeze themselves in there to shop! 


I only ended up picking up one item - but I thought it was blog worthy as I got such an amazing deal! I ended up picking up this Circle Eyelet Dress which on the site is still $228!


What an adorable dress! 

My sister happen to spot it in MY SIZE and it was priced at $60 <3 I was so excited... but you know what was more exciting? To have it be rung up as $42 since there was an additional 30% off :)



So I got this dress for a mere $42! Thats $186 off the retail value! Could not be happier with my purchase :)

Did any of you guys go to the sale? and pick anything up?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home