LUSH emotional brilliance Sophisticated Review


I went to LUSH the other day to check out all the new Emotional Brilliance Collection. I was so impressed by their extremely large line of goodies! They have cream eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascara, liquid lipsticks, etc. Unfortunately because of their expensive price tag of 22.95, I only wanted to pick up something that I would wear frequently. So I opted to get a liquid eyeshadow in Sophisticated! 

 Although it is extremely expensive - it comes with .17oz of product which is a LOT compared to most cream shadows and lipstick products. It also comes with a doe foot applicator which is the most convenient IMO with cream shadow products!

Here is what the color looks like. It is a really nice thin formula. It is a beautiful light brown color with silver shimmer. It provides a really beautiful sheen! 

After you tap it in and place it on your eye, it does NOT budge. Not even a little bit! 

Here is a close up of the color! 

Here is a picture of the tag so you can see the list of the ingredients. 

Overall, I am really loving this product. I do want to pick up more, but with the expensive price tag - I have to really save up to splurge! They have some REALLY gorgeous liners that I wanted to pick up (control in particular! Such a pretty dark blue liner!) 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home