Chanel Summer 2013 Collection


L’ÉTÉ PAPILLON DE CHANEL 


This collection was inspired by the gorgeous colors of butterflies! And I totally believe it! I've been studying the life cycle of a butterfly with my students and growing/hatching? butterflies (class pet...?), so we've been looking through book after books of all sorts of butterflies. 

I think this is a beautiful, wonderful collection filled with colors that really shine brilliantly against sunlight, just as butterflies do. I love the shimmery shadows, the awesome metallic-y nail polishes and the bright vibrant jelly-ish shades. 

I went to Saks yesterday to check out the collection and loved the nail polishes, the cooling awesome shadow sticks and the coco rouge shine lip sticks. I went and swatched some of the shadow sticks (i'm not even kidding, I had to fight some ladies to get these four shades to swatch AHHA!) Top - Bottom in Stylo Eyeshadow: Black Stream, Pink Lagoon, Blue Bay and Cool Gold. I love the formula of these! So slick and easy to put on, blend - yet they stay in place once they set! 




 Here is a swatch of the Rouge Coco Shine in Pygmalion. I fell in love with this color! Its the perfect watermelon-y color for the summer!!!

I wasn't actually going to pick anything up, but my good friend Rae kept telling me how I must :P and so I did! HAHA! I ended up taking home two little babies :) Here I present you my newest additions to my chanel family (lol): The Stylo Shadow in Moon River and The Rouge Coco Shine in Pymalion! 

Review of each product will be coming up soon! Stay tuned! 
xoxo 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home