Christmas Goodies from Charmaine!

I'm seriously so thankful for my youtube friends. I feel like I've grown all these amazing pen pals and friends around the world that I really connect with and love! Charmaine and I naturally became good friends because we both had wedding bell fever.. but then we realized how much we have in common! I love her classy, romantic yet a bit of bling (gold bling only!) style and her extremely amazing artistry of making beautiful things like websites, business cards, banners, etc. (She actually helped me design my business cards!)

All in all, I truly adore her and am so thankful for her friendship.. and for all the goodies she got me this Christmas!


From the top left, clockwise. 

1. Benefit luv it up! set. This is such a fun nude set. It has three eyeshadows, a creaseless shadow and the dandelion lip gloss all in this cute little box! 2. Japonesque smudge brush. Have always wanted to try stuff from this brand! excited to try this brush out! 3. Lorac Smolder Little Lace Palette. So excited to try this teeny compact palette! It's so cute and totally perfect for travel! 4. Lorac Ravish Little Lace Palette. These two palettes will probably give me all the eyeshadows i'd need on a little travel trip! 5. Alice and Olivia Starbucks Mug. OMG. I've been DYING for this cup but being in NY it was sold out EVERYWHERE. She spotted some at her local starbucks and picked one up for me! SO glad to have this little baby! 6. Eyeko Mascara Wardrobe. This is cool. It's 1 mascara with three different brushes. I've always wanted to try their products I heard awesome things about their mascaras and highlighters! 7. Benefit love at first shine! set. Been dying to try these plush glosses for a while now - so this is the PERFECT set to get my lips started! WOOT! 8. Jelly Pong 2 in 1 liner and shadow. I got a similar one in my GlossyBox, so I do really love these! 9. Jelly Pong Lip Blush, Lip Stain. I got this in my GlossyBox and really love it! It's perfect to throw in your purse for a pick me up :) 

Thank you SOSO much charmaine! Happiest Holidays to you and your lovely family!
love you! xoxo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home