Esqido Mink Lashes

Apr 21, 2014 |

I am such a huge fan of mink lashes. They've become my quick favorites as they are soft, natural and reusable. (and cruelty free!) Esqido.com by Esqido false lashes has a lovely line of beautiful lashes -- and their packaging. just their beautiful packaging I can't get over it! 


I love the simplicity, yet luxurious look of the casing. The white and rose gold compliment the idea of beautiful durable mink lashes so well! These two lashes are in unforgettable (left) and voila lash (right).  


Here you can see them in action. These are the unforgettable pair which is an awesome every day pair. They give your eyes just the smidgen of OOMPH you need to enhance your lashes without it being overpowering. The band of the lashes is very soft and mobile, so it does not feel uncomfortable on the lash line.



Overall, I love these lashes and how versatile they can be. You can purchase your own pair at Esqido.com and use code ELLE for 5% off! :) 

See them in action in my Get Ready with Me (valentine's day edition) below! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home