Drunk Elephant First Impressions

Ever since I heard about Drunk Elephant Skincare products, I have only heard rave reviews on their products. I was lucky enough for DE to reach out to me to ask if I wanted to try out some of their products. They seriously have some of the best travel sets, so you can get your hands on a bunch of their products to test out which your faves are for your particular skin.

I'm still kinda testing out -- but these are my faves so far!

TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum - this product has AHA/BHA gel so it can really improve the texture of your skin - especially if you have lots of pore issues. I always find these kind of products really help to exfoliate and lift up my dead skin, creating the perfect canvas to put healing products onto my skin. It ha 12% AHA/BHA blend and does cause a slight tingly sensation, but it's perfect for my stubborn skin.

TLC Sukari Babyfacial - this product has 25% AHA and 2% BHA and is supposed to be used weekly. I LOVE THIS STUFF! When I'm done with this travel size, I'm going to pick up a full size! This also gives a tingle, but is meant to be left on your face for about 20 minutes and then washed off. This in conjunction with the night serum have been amazing for my congested, pore filled face!! My skin feels so incredibly soft after using this! This is a product for those that have congestion on face and tough skin. If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely first get a sample to test on a patch first!

Virgin Marula Oil - this oil is extremely luxurious feeling and so versatile. You can use it for your hands, cuticles, face, etc. I use this right after I use the night serum or babyfacial, and it's such a great combo. The oil legit get SUCKED UP by my skin and soaks in every drop. It's quick absorbing which is another plus for me!!!

Are there any must have DE products for you that I need to try!?

Also here is The Littles Set if you wanted to try a bunch of DE products without paying for all the full sizes!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home