Dermalogica BioLumin-C Serum First Impressions!


If you all even KNOW ME.... (lmao) you'll know that I'm obsessed with vitamin c products. So when lookfantastic US reached out if I wanted to try the new Dermalogica BioLumin-C Serum.. I was like YUSSSS!!! <3 <3

A bit about this new product: It's a high-performance Vitamin C infused serum that packs in 3x the amount of vitamin c than other vit c products! This product claims to brighten, firm, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and defend your skin. (YASS!)

It has 4 key products that benefit your skin:
Vitamin C Complex - brightens and firms skin
Lactic Acid - which helps to turn cells over for brighter, more hydrated skin
Sophora Japonica Flower Extract - calms skin and combats oxidative stress
Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil - hydrates and prevents free radical damage
It comes in a dropper and when you first use it, it does have a light citrus-y smell. It doesn't linger and I didn't even notice it once I put it on my face 

 The product is lightweight and absorbed right into my skin. It didn't feel tacky or heavy on my face when I put it on.

I wish, wish, wish I put a before picture for you because there are subtle differences in my face that I personally notice. I notice that some of my brown (sun) spots have lightened on my face. I noticed that my skin feels a bit smoother. I noticed that my skin seems a bit more 'radiant' and plump. These were all very subtle differences that I noticed after using this day and night for 6 days. 


I can't wait to see how this wears on my face after I'm done. The price is hefty, but I feel confident that this product will do great things! :D 

The BioLumin-C Serum is available here for $87 / 1oz

*thank you lookfantastic us for sending this over for me to try! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home