Favorite Sunscreens + Swatches


Since we are in the heat of summer, I wanted to share with you my absolute favorite sunscreens at the moment! I use some of these in different ways -- so there are many different options for you! 

1. Skinceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF50 ($34): I've been obsessed with this one! This is an amazing face sunscreen! It's thin and light weight so it doesn't feel like you have an extra layer on your skin (especially if you put on makeup). It is a white color, but goes on clear! 

2. Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF30 ($34): This sunscreen has been a life savior when I was using it in the wintertime when my skin was a bit more dry. It leaves my skin dewy and plump and seems way more hydrating on my skin. So this is a great option if you have more dry skin! 

3; Shiseido Wetforce Clear Stick UV Protection SPF50 ($28): I love this product for touchups! ... and I am dying that it is CLEAR! This is the perfect on the go product to smudge on your arms, your face, your neck... EVERYWHERE without it disturbing your makeup, etc. The wetforce line has some of the BEST protection i've seen. It does leave a bit of a sheen, FYI. 

4. Dermae Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 Stick ($7.99): You really get your bang for your buck with this stick. This and the shiseido wetforce are similar in that it's great on the go product, but this one is natural and inexpensive! This one leaves a bit of a white cast for me, but when you are out in the sun, it is way easier to blend then when you are in 68degree temperatures lmao. My mommy friends LOVE using this for their kids at the beach! 

5. Coola Mineral Face SPF 30 - Matte Tint ($36): I love this stuff!!! Especially when I don't want to put on a face of makeup and I just want to look like an easy breezy summer gal - I use this product because it leave my skin matte and has a slight tint so I don't need to use anything else! This is especially great for oily skin girls! 

6. Not pictured: Skinceuticals Light Moisture SPF UV defense SPF 50 ($39): YOOOO I love this stuff for body! This is a great spf product that is thin and feels just like a moisturizer. It's light weight and leaves your skin moisturized and leaves a slight sheen on your skin. It's perfect for your legs to look hot and dewyyyy! <3 


L-R: Coola, Dermae, Shiseido, Drunk Elephant, Skinceuticals
These are now blended in - as you can see the dermae is the only one that has a slight cast, but in warm weather, it does not happen! So if you use this stick, go outside in the warmer weather to blend in your sunscreeen! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home