Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Review


I had a couple questions about what my favorite cleansers are. Some of you say that yours doesn't get rid of all your makeup, others say that your cleanser seems a bit too stripping and dry out your skin. I've been using the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser on and off for over 10 years now. I finish one, and use something new, and then when I come back to it... I'm like wait, why did I ever use something different?

If you've never tried this product -- here are some of the details:
A gel face wash that gently removes dirt and makeup. It is filled with amino acid-rich soy proteins, soothing cucumber extract, and balancing rosewater to tone, sooth and soften skin. It's formulated for all different types of skin - I use it (combo oily), but when my skin is at its most sensitive, I always go back to this as well.  It leaves you with a radiant, healthy looking complexion. It is free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens and phthalates.

Cost: $38 / 150mL or $15 / 50mL

My thoughts: 

Packaging
- it's a very standard plastic tube that you squeeze.. similar to toothpaste (or any other product that comes in a plastic tube lol). Because of it's thinner formula, you won't have a hard time getting out every last drop. This is one of those - let me give it one big shake and all the product will naturally maneuver its way to the bottom.


Texture - The texture is a gel formula and it doesn't become foamy in any way. It's kind of strange because when you squeeze it out, it kind of looks like allergy snot (lmao), but it's cooling and lovely and although it seems like it wouldn't be so effective because it doesn't foam up, it really does do a good job! I found this gentle enough to use day and night.

Effectiveness - I don't tend to wear too much mascara, but they said it even gets off mascara! I have had many stubborn makeup products on my face. And although I still use a makeup wipe before (it's my standard), it gets rid of the last traces of all my makeup that the makeup wipe didn't get off. It leaves my face feeling soft and cleansed and non-irritated. I found that if my skin was super oily and clogged, because its more of a slippery consistency, it's most effective when I used a clarisonic or some sort of cleansing device to really get the product to work deep down into the depths of my skin.

If you are thinking about getting this product, I say - don't hesitate! They have so many purchasing options with sizes, you can always get a travel size to try first.

You can purchase it at sephora.com, fresh.com, or nordstrom.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home