Drunk Elephant - Get Even Kit

Whenever I hear Drunk Elephant is coming out with sets, I'm always one of the first to hop on it! All their sets have amazing value and is always a great opportunity to be introduced to the brand.

This Get Even Kit is packed with so many of my favorite products, that I HAD to (lol always have to) pick it up. This is a great set to get your skin back in line -- for smoother, hydrated, even, healthy looking skin.

This kit is worth $100 and here is what the Kit has:
- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL C-Firma™ Day Serum
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum 
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Protini™ Polypeptide Cream 
- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 

This set has a bunch of midi and travel sized products. Below are the prices of each full sized product. And lets take a look to see if the cost is worth it!!!

Full Size Product Breakdown 
$80 for the full size C-Firma (1oz)
$74 for full size Retinol (1oz)
$90 for full size Glycolic Night Serum (1oz)
$36 for full size Daily Defense (2oz)
$68 for full size Protini Cream (1.69oz)

This set, the products are worth $136.12
Retinol Cream - $22
C-Firma -$40
Glycolic Night Serum - $45
Protini Polypeptide Cream - $20.12
Umbra Daily Defense - $9

Now if you even KNOW ME!!!! You will know I ADORE drunk elephant products. The Protini, Glycolic Night Serum and Retinol cream are some of my favorite products in their line, so you knew I wasn't gonna hesitate to pick this up!

My skin is combination oily in the warmer weather and combination dry in the cold weather and here are my thoughts on the products so far:

Glycolic Night Serum: I will purchase this maybe til I die! Although I do have more combo skin, I've had friends with more dry skin that love this. This is super effective with their AHA and BHA products that exfoliate your skin to give you super smooth, radiant and even skin. If you have more sensitive skin, I would recommend patch testing it on your skin!

Protini Polypeptide Cream: I've gone through like 3 or 4 of these and its my favorite gel formulation moisturizer! It's hydrating but does not make me oily. It does keep my skin bouncy!

A-Passioni Retinol Cream: I have a whole post on this and I think its the first retinol cream that doesn't dry out my skin. I saw that it definitely made my skin brighter. Definitely check out my post if you are interested!

C-Firma Day Serum: I've tried a small sample size of this, and used it a couple years ago since I do have a bunch of Vit-C products that I love, so I haven't felt a crazy need to try this. However, when I finish up my Vitamin C product, I may opt to try this one again!

Umbra Daily Defense: I think out of all of the products, I was least interested in this one. I am always weary of products that are tinted only one shade. It was a bit hard to blend on my skin and for some reason kept pilling on my face no matter what I did. Although I can see it would work okay for my skin during the cooler weather, it is a bit heavy and greasy for my skin for the warmer weather.

Overall this is such an amazing set for anyone to try, especially if you're looking to brighten and even out your skin. And with the price point, you are definitely getting a great value!!! Another amazing set, Drunk Elephant! <3

You can purchase it at Sephora or at drunkelephant :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home