a case of the stubbles.

Jun 30, 2009 |

if you know me, you know that i have armpit hair stubble ...all the time. and if you know me well, you'll know that i always cover them baby hairs with a tshirt or lol with my hands. i hate when people can see it (yet i dont do anything to stop it... ie.. waxing or shaving it LOL)

So anyhoo... today I was getting my haircut! hoorah! and first thing I did was go to felix and say:

Jess: Do you like my haircut?!?!?!
Felix: OF course! Looks beautiful, but I see somewhere else that needs a haircut. (*insert felix giggle*)

Felix always catches me and my -- as felix calls it -- black cheetos. :-x

sigh. lol and i was wearing a tshirt. how embarrassing! hahaha its summer, so don't forget to shave! I'm gonna do it asap! :) -j
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home