BLOG SALE: Part II

Jan 20, 2011 |
Hola -- this is EXTREEEMMELYY picture heavy, so get ready since it includes the stuff from the first blog sale at lower prices. I really want to sell all these things so we can not only donate money to a good cause... but, so I can use the rest of the money to buy grad school books. (LOL... seriously?! yes.) 


Part III of the Blog Sale will be a psuedo silent auction- where instead of 20% going to charity,... 50% will be donated to be charity. In the beginning of February, my followers and subscribers and I will decide where to donate the money to... and I will donate it on February 14, Valentine's Day!!! 


20% of the profits will be going to a charity that I will have my youtubies and bloggies vote on! We're gonna start the New Year right, and I'm getting YOU guys involved! whoohoo! :) 

*Disclaimer: The pictures are TERRIBLE quality, and i KNOW that. It's because I only have my macbook camera available for pictures. You can either google for better swatches, or email me for a better description.

This is on a first come first serve basis. PAYPAL ONLY. I can ship internationally, but you have to pay for shipping : (  SORRY!!!

Directions/How this works:
1) Look at the website to see if you like anything!
2) If you have any questions about products or anything else - email bubblesandbeautyblog@gmail.com with the subject heading as QUESTION ABOUT BLOG SALE.
3) If you are ready to buy - email bubblesandbeautyblog@gmail.com with the subject heading as BUY - Your Name. (so mine would say BUY - Jessica Lee) In the body, write the products you are interested in AND where you are from so I can approximate shipping!
4) I will then email you back with all available products, the price total including shipping.
5) Sign into PayPal and send a personal gift (that way we don't have to deal with any fees or else I would have to charge you more and I dont want to do that!) to jessicalee0422@gmail.com 
6) If you have emailed me - I will give you 24 hours to PayPal the money, or else the product will go to the next person.
7) I will ship out all the products sometime next week and keep you in the loop!!
8) THERE IS A 10 DOLLAR PURCHASE MINIMUM -- Before Shipping!!! 
Shipping will be anywhere between 4-12 dollars. I will try and keep it as low as possible, so it depends on what you are buying!


I grouped these together by price range, so it makes your life and my life easier haha! 


LUSH & Other Bath and Body Goodies.. 
MYSTERY BAGS
These are back by popular demand :) 

You can either get $10 or $20 bags (worth more than what you pay!)
$10 will get you 1-2 full size products with a bunch of samples
$20 will get you at least 3 full size products with a bunch of samples

Rock And Republic Blushes
Both Brand New in Box!
Retail: $40 
Blog Sale Price: $24 


 Tease - this is my personal blush, swatched, 
if you purchase this, you will have a brand new one! 
SOLD

 X-Rated
SOLD


Products Below are 10 Dollars: 
 SmashBox Wicked Lovely Cream Liners and Loose Pigment

  YSL Ombre Solo Eyeshadow #14
this is a gorgeous medium charcoal color with lots of teal shimmer 
(so pretty, but didn't think I would use it well!)
BNIB
SOLD

 Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Baby
4/5 left in tube

 Elizabeth Arden Palette- it's so pretty!
has brown, champagne, cream and purple shadows
bronzer
brush
sponge tip app
BNIB

 BNIB NARS PRODUCTS

 Lipliner in Corsica

 Eyeliner in Patmos

 Cream Shadow in Grand Bleu

Eve Pearl Lipstick in Blushed
Used Once



Products Below are $7: 
  Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Palette
(I have too many neutrals!)
Never Used

 Stila Mascara
Eyeshadow in Mystic
Brand New- EACH product is $7. 

 Cargo Essential Palette
Used less than 5x


 NYX for your eyes only in Brown Eyes
Used 1-2x at most


 Lioele Essential Donut Glo-Stick
I love this-- but the scent always made me sneeze :(
Used 3-4x

Victoria Secret Pro Camouflage FX concealer palette
Used 3-5x



Products Below are $5:
 Stila Lip Gloss in Ulta-Mate Pink
Used at most 3x 

 Essie Nail Polish - Haute As Hello
Maybe used once

 100% Pure Lip butter in Watermelon
Used 2-3X

 The Body Shop Tea Tree Blotting Tissues (2 PACK)
Brand New 

 Benefit Creaseless Shadow in Taupe-aztic
Used 1-2X
SOLD

 Coastal Scents Smacks in Challenge Me
Used 1-2X 

Essie Nail Polish - Au Natural
Used on one nail. lol!



Products Below are $3:
 NYX Single Shadows ($3 EACH- buy both for $5)
Brown: Fantasy (Used 1-2X)
Black with Blue Shimmer: Odyssey (Never Used, but Opened)
SOLD

 Benefit Erase Paste
Used once or twice 
SOLD


 BareMinerals Faux Tan
Used Once


Sephora Mono Shadow (EACH $3- buy both for $5)
No names- 
One is iridescent pink with a dent in the side
One is brown with subtle shimmer   


 Wet 'n Wild Trio in Cool as a Cucumber
Only time used was to swatch it on my hand in this picture!


Wet 'n Wild palette
(Sorry Forget what this is called)
Used 2-3X
SOLD

Revlon ColorStay Shadow in 09 Sterling Rose
Used Once or Twice


Products Below are $1 Each!!! :)
 Lorac Tantalizer 
Baked Bronzer
Swatched Only
SOLD


 NYC Blushable Creme Sticks ($1 EACH)
Berry Color: Big Apple Blush  SOLD
Coral Color: Plaza Pink SOLD


 Urban Decay De-slick in a Tube 
Mattifying Gel
Tested once
SOLD


 NYX blotting papers
I think I used one haha!


Happy Shopping! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home