Part III of the Blog Sale will be a psuedo silent auction- where instead of 20% going to charity,... 50% will be donated to be charity. In the beginning of February, my followers and subscribers and I will decide where to donate the money to... and I will donate it on February 14, Valentine's Day!!!
20% of the profits will be going to a charity that I will have my youtubies and bloggies vote on! We're gonna start the New Year right, and I'm getting YOU guys involved! whoohoo! :)
*Disclaimer: The pictures are TERRIBLE quality, and i KNOW that. It's because I only have my macbook camera available for pictures. You can either google for better swatches, or email me for a better description.
This is on a first come first serve basis. PAYPAL ONLY. I can ship internationally, but you have to pay for shipping : ( SORRY!!!
Directions/How this works:
1) Look at the website to see if you like anything!
2) If you have any questions about products or anything else - email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading as QUESTION ABOUT BLOG SALE.
3) If you are ready to buy - email email@example.com with the subject heading as BUY - Your Name. (so mine would say BUY - Jessica Lee) In the body, write the products you are interested in AND where you are from so I can approximate shipping!
4) I will then email you back with all available products, the price total including shipping.
5) Sign into PayPal and send a personal gift (that way we don't have to deal with any fees or else I would have to charge you more and I dont want to do that!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
6) If you have emailed me - I will give you 24 hours to PayPal the money, or else the product will go to the next person.
7) I will ship out all the products sometime next week and keep you in the loop!!
8) THERE IS A 10 DOLLAR PURCHASE MINIMUM -- Before Shipping!!!
Shipping will be anywhere between 4-12 dollars. I will try and keep it as low as possible, so it depends on what you are buying!
I grouped these together by price range, so it makes your life and my life easier haha!
LUSH & Other Bath and Body Goodies..
These are back by popular demand :)
You can either get $10 or $20 bags (worth more than what you pay!)
$10 will get you 1-2 full size products with a bunch of samples
$20 will get you at least 3 full size products with a bunch of samples
Rock And Republic Blushes
Both Brand New in Box!
Blog Sale Price: $24
Products Below are 10 Dollars:
SmashBox Wicked Lovely Cream Liners and Loose Pigment
Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Baby
4/5 left in tube
Elizabeth Arden Palette- it's so pretty!
has brown, champagne, cream and purple shadows
sponge tip app
BNIB NARS PRODUCTS
Lipliner in Corsica
Eyeliner in Patmos
Cream Shadow in Grand Bleu
Eve Pearl Lipstick in Blushed
Products Below are $7:
Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Palette
(I have too many neutrals!)
Eyeshadow in Mystic
Brand New- EACH product is $7.
Cargo Essential Palette
Used less than 5x
NYX for your eyes only in Brown Eyes
Used 1-2x at most
Lioele Essential Donut Glo-Stick
I love this-- but the scent always made me sneeze :(
Victoria Secret Pro Camouflage FX concealer palette
Products Below are $5:
Stila Lip Gloss in Ulta-Mate Pink
Used at most 3x
Essie Nail Polish - Haute As Hello
Maybe used once
100% Pure Lip butter in Watermelon
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blotting Tissues (2 PACK)
Coastal Scents Smacks in Challenge Me
Essie Nail Polish - Au Natural
Used on one nail. lol!
Products Below are $3:
BareMinerals Faux Tan
Sephora Mono Shadow (EACH $3- buy both for $5)
One is iridescent pink with a dent in the side
One is brown with subtle shimmer
Wet 'n Wild Trio in Cool as a Cucumber
Only time used was to swatch it on my hand in this picture!
Revlon ColorStay Shadow in 09 Sterling Rose
Used Once or Twice
Products Below are $1 Each!!! :)
NYC Blushable Creme Sticks ($1 EACH)
NYX blotting papers
I think I used one haha!