Felix is finally starting to understand ...

Mar 4, 2011 |
my make up craze. He gets it.

I love my beauty and make up products... and i think he's finally understanding it. he loves his league of legends, i love my sephora. that's just the way it is.

but now...

he's starting to take advantage of it.

he was telling me the other day how he always wanted that thin facial hair.. some of my hispanic/indian friends have this kinda facial hair... you know the kind that takes a lot of maintenance? well anyways.. i kinda laughed but was like whatever! then one day i told him how i LOVE my lioele auto brow pencil because it has the faintest, most beautiful natural color. and a light bulb went off in his head.....

and the result?


LOL! may i present to you my boyfriend (too embarrassed to actually show his whole face on it) with his very natural looking facial hair...

HAHAHAHHA! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home