Just incase you get something in your eye...

Aug 18, 2011 |
do NOT go to Fel. HAHA

I got something MASSIVE in my eye yesterday. i dont know what it was but my eye was heavily tearing and I was picking at it like no tomorrow and I go...

Me: FEL IS THERE SOMETHING IN MY EYE?
Fel (standing about 3 feet away from me): I don't know... doesn't look like it
Me: Can you come closer to check?!!!
Fel: Why? But there is nothing!
Fel (steps closer): WOW. your eyes really red.
Fel (runs away): OMG DO YOU HAVE PINK EYE?!
Me (starting to get upset): NO! I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE!
Fel: Should I blow in it? [Blows from far away, is kind of spitting and has onion breath from eating korilla truck earlier]
Me: EW NO!!!! JUST COME CLOSER TO LOOK IF THERE IS SOMETHING IN MY EYE.
Fel: OK GRUMGRUM. Let me see.....


And that's the face he did. I'm not sure if he believed his hand was a magnifying glass or telescope or a monocular... but THATS what he did to look to see if there was anything in my eye.

After that I realized that I should just stand my butt up and look in the mirror -______-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home