I save all my sephora gift cards for this moment.... and I sit and eye all the products like a hawk and now it is finally time to SPLURGE!!!!
Before I begin to tell you my picks, do NOT forget to order your products through Ebates.com! If you just go through that site and click on sephora, you get 4% cash back! It's really that simple. I thought it would be annoying, but it is not at all and I've honestly saved a good amount of money through this site!!!!
HERE WE GO!!!!
Here are my picks this year for the Sephora FF Sale :D
1) Tarte Matte Trio $34: I LOVE the tarte lipsurgence pencils. Without a doubt, its like the best thing for lazy ass people like me. Sometimes they could be a bit drying, but I like them because its a nice twist up product where you can just keep in your pocket. Usually they are a hefty 24 bucks, so this set is DEFINITELY worth its price. I absolutely have been loving the matte finish for fall. It looks beautiful and effortless and these pencils really help do the job!
2) Jurlique kit $50: This is an AMAZING deal for $50 bucks. It has some of my favorite products including the rosemist water (which I was always too cheap to buy) and the herbal recovery gel! I've had their sanitizer, and its standard with a really nice organic smell. I'm excited to try out the hand cream too! I love rose scents! This is the perfect set to get someone for christmas!!!
3) UD 24/7 Shadow Pencil Kit $34: AMAZING set of neutrals and pops of colors! I've never tried these, but I heard they are PHENOMENAL! These are 5 NEARLY full sized pencils for just a mere $34!
4) Nars Danmari Blush Set $65: This is an awesome way to try a great range of nars blushes. They are amazing for me - with primer on my face, this really lasts and looks beautiful! Each blush is the size of a full size Nars eye shadow, so this is a great value. AND this is a limited set, so I would definitely run on this!
5) Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer $52: This is my FAVORITE primer of ALLLLLLL time. It glides on smoothly and has SPF and really helps my skin glow and make up stay put. I cannot rave about this product more... the only thing is that it comes at a hefty price. I always want to cry picking this product up since its 50 bucks, but it really makes a world of a difference on your skin. One bottle if I used it every day would probably last me a couple of months. :)
6) Sephora's best sellers kit $75: Now... this kit is pricy, but i've tried most of these products before and they did put a great set together! The laura mercier tinted moisturizer is amazing, as is the Nars illuminator and the perfume roller! Also, sin is one of my favorite shades. So I would suggest that if you are a beginner and don't know what to try, this is a great set to try. Also if you've never tried any of these products, its a great set to get!!! :)
7) Sephora's Favorite Lashstash $45: Are you a mascara junkie? This looks amazinggggg...!!! Well, I'm thinking this looks amazing because I don't usually like to get full size mascaras because I only use mascara once in a while and with the short shelf life of 3 months, I can never get through a whole mascara. This would be PERFECT for me! Especially since there is fairy drops (which is one of my favorites), MUFE Smoky lash which is a GREAT mascara (I use it on all my clients) and I've been wanting to try the Hourglass Noir for a while. This also comes with TWO full size! So worth it? I think so!
Do you all have any suggestions for the Sephora FF sale??
Let me know if you pick any of these products up!
Go 'head and get ur UNIQUE Sephora 20% off code here!