I'm so excited that they are offering a 20% off code for black friday AND a deluxe body polish sample of their newest edition.. Soap Girl!
Here are my picks that I would recommend to you:
Antipodes Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream
- This has become one of my favorite creams of all time. It's great for all types of skin... meaning its great for all different parts of my face. I absolutely adored this during the summer time, yet I STILL love it for the colder weather! It's nongreasy and has a almond dough kind of smell!
John Masters Blood Orange and Vanilla Body Wash
- Fantastic. I absolutely LOVEEEE this smell (if you don't like warm and citrusy smells, they have a nonscented one) and has such a nice luxurious feel when you are using it!
Adara Coconut Oil in Peach
- love love love! I absolutely adore coconut oil for all my needs, but this peach flavor is particularly fantastic. It smells like peach rings and works like a charm. I personally like to use it on my hands as a hand treatment.. and the smell lingers!
MBeze Deodorettes (Too cute! My fave is aim to be pleased)
- Too cute!!! Possibly the cutest little deodorant EVER!!! Perfect for traveling... perfect for anywhere! I do have some gripes about the consistency of the product, but this stuff really works and keeps you smelling fresh the whole day!
Skinny Skinny Dry Shampoo (Jasmine)
- I've used this before a couple of years ago and LOVED it. I'm so glad they have these in stock! The jasmine smells amazeeeballs and now they come in CUTE travel sizes too! I love everything mini!
Figs & Rouge Balm (I like all of them AND this is not only lip balm, but everything balm!)
- This is great for your lips, but if you have any dry patches like I do in the cooler weather, this is perfect for that... and for dry elbows. It's a great all over balm and again... perfect to stick in your purse!
Multi tasking beauty balm (like nars multiple! I like the bronze color!)
- I haven't tried this yet, but I've heard SO many good things about this. I actually picked this up in bronze, but I have yet to receive it and use it! I think bronze will be perfect to contour the face and I can't wait to try it!
Shop here at hipapotheca.com :)
Gooooobbbble gobble! xx