Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Nov 24, 2011 |
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Although I know I am up and down, left and right, stressed and crazy, I know I am beyond blessed. God has given me so many things to be thankful for.... today and everyday :)

Hope everyone gets stuffed!!!!

Here are some of the Black Friday Deals/Codes I will be purchasing from:

Hipapotheca.com - FF2011 (20% off!!!!)

Saks.com - SFABEAUTY (Spend $100, get a $25 gift card free), HOLIDAY (free shipping)

Anntaylor.com - SHOP40 (40% purchase)

Evepearl.com - BPTG2011(40-55% off items) 


YSL.com - CYBER (20% off purchase)

ulta.com and sephora.com both have awesome cheap deals!

I will be updating this through the night, so keep an eye out ;)

---edit---

DO NOT FORGET TO EBATES.COM EVERYTHING!!!

black friday has DOUBLE cash back in a lot of places!!
Sephora/Ulta/Saks are at 10% cash backkkk ;)

click here to sign up :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home