Dior Summer 2012 Collection Preview

MAN. ORANGE IS IN. ORANGE IS IN!

I look horrible with orange and I never gave in to orange makeup until now! I WANT EVERYTHING ORANGE!!!! hahahah :D



I picked up some of the new Dior collection (literally picked up everything that was orange) because I knew that Dior's lip addict products are all not WOW I'M SO PIGMENTED ORANGE - but more of a subtle, classy and sophisticated orange... something I could handle and something that wouldn't necessarily look horrible on me!

I picked up the new Coral Dior Addict Lip Balm in 003, Orange Pareo Lipgloss in 542, Jet Set Lip Addict in 544 and Dior Nail Polish in Bikini.



A review will be coming up early next week on my thoughts! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home