15,000 Contest Winners :)

Jun 14, 2012 |
Here are the very anticipated winners!


Video Response Winners:


1st Prize - Stephsbeauty
IMO, mothers are some of the hardest working, selfless people i know. Not only are Steph's children the cutest evarz - she totally deserves a little pampering goodie! <3 Thank you so much for making such a freakishly adorable video!


2nd Prize - Ashleyflorally 
I loved the hardwork and effort that went into making this gardening video. It was so thoughtfully plotted - and it motivated me to try and start my own garden so I can make salads for my dad! <3 Thank you so much for the sweet video! 


Comment Winner: 
heavenlylushbath

Twitter/Instagram/Facebook Winners: 

Twitter: Erica Wallace
Instagram: Alysia Lee 


Congrats to all the winners! Please email jessicalee0422@gmail.com with your shipping address! Thank you all for entering and supporting me! 


xox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home