OOTD: Beautiful Sunday in AdventureLand

I woke up this morning to the most beautiful weather! So naturally, it made me want to dress up and finally welcome in Spring!



After church, Felix and I decided to go to one of his favorite places (lol), AdventureLand. Adventure Land is a small amusement park - mostly geared toward younger children. Felix doesn't like to go for any rides, but he is wildly obsessed with claw machines (the ones where you pick up toys), so I humor him a bit and go with him as he gets mounds and mounds of stuffed animals.

While I was there - since he tortured me a bit, I decided to do the same to him >:) and I made him take some outfit of the day shots of me! And in these shots, I show you all of the toys he won from the claw machines :P




I've been obsessed with this dress ever since I saw it on Ingrid (missglamorazzi) last year and on the beautiful Tracy & Stef of eleventhgorgeous. I just couldn't bear to pay $168 for it... but lucky me this dress went on sale on gilt for around $69 - so I ordered it right away! 

 I also love how it pairs with this gorgeous turquoise necklace that was gifted to me by my coworkers for my birthday. It adds just the cutest pop of color while intermingling with the intricacy of the lace! And IMO it pairs nicely with the belt since it helps to cinch my waist without adding too much! 

Hope you enjoyed my OOTD and have a wonderful Sunday! xoxo

dress: free people 
cardigan: gap
belt: gifted by wendyslookbook
shoes: steve madden
purse: rebecca minkoff
necklace: baublebar


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home