Nars Adult Content Cheek Palette



Ok, did the name not make you giggle with embarrassment? Nars has some of the funniest, raunchiest, inappropriate, yet giggle worthy names.. and this one doesn't disappoint either.

Here is the palette in my hand for size reference :)

Not only was I drawn in by the name, but I was also drawn in by the fact that three of my favorite Nars blushes were placed in one palette. This palette is the same size as the 'foreplay' palette which was a cheek palette that was the 'deconstruction of orgasm. You can see my review and swatches here.

In this palette are:
Deep Throat - a natural peach with shimmer
Zen - described as a 'neutral beige' - but it is more of a soft brown color on my skin
Desire - cotton candy pink
Miss Liberty - peach beige highlighter color with shimmer

Man, I can't get over how much I love this palette because Deep Throat, Zen and Desire are three of my absolute favorite blushes from Nars. The color of Deep throat gives the perfect sheen of color on your face for an every day look, Desire is perfect for a night out, with a fun, cute pink -- to an intense hawwwwt pink, and Zen has always been my go to lazy 'contour and blush' color in one. Miss Liberty is just an extra goodie that you get as a fun highlighter that has some shimmer and glitter.

Below are the colors and swatches. In the palette going clockwise from top left: Zen, Miss Liberty, Deep Throat and Desire.


I adore this palette!!!!

I purchased mine from Nordstrom here for $49. :) 










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home