Mani Monday!

How did I JUST catch on that people do mani mondays?!?!

I LOVE that idea! I'm going to try and keep up and do mani mondays! :)

Here is the weekend nail look that I was rockin' this weekend. My husband and I are OBSESSED with Rilakkuma! I think that bear is so darn cute. So I decided to do some Rilakkuma bears on my nails.

Here is my look!




I used the ncla polish in As If! from my Pop Sugar Must Have Box - it is seriously the best monthly subscription box (although pricey at $39.99/month, so worth it though!) 

Then I used a white polish in Sally Hansen 300 White On and paint a small oval and used the Sally Hansen Nail Art pen to draw the face. I then wanted to use some glitter and make a slight gradient effect, so I used the Nail Inc Galaxy Polish in Trafalgar Crescent. I thought it was very 'normal' at first with different sized silver holographic glitters, but its SO much better! It has slight light blue holographic shimmer that makes colors POP!!! Seriously, such an amazing polish! 

PS. I know my thumbs don't match! :P I have the halloween skull Incoco strips on my nails from before Halloween! LOL. I refuse to take them off because I LOVE how brightly they glow!!! I'm not even kidding, I make my husband charge up my nails with a flashlight and I have a glow rave party every night. I think it might be time to retire them, but I just love them so much! I should probably just invest in these glow polishes! :P You MUST try! 

Hope you have an excellent Monday! Happy Veteran's Day! Thank you to all the brave and courageous for serving our country and protecting America! We love and appreciate you all so much! 

xoxo


Makeup Worn: 

Polishes Used:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home