GLOSSYBOX US January 2014 Unboxing

WOW. Glossybox started the year off with a BANG! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this box!

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service, where you get at least 5 full size or deluxe size products. Each month never ceases to amaze me. At the $21 price point per month, it's always pack filled with products I love and am excited to try. I've tried many subscription services, but this is the first one where I actually get through most of the products (rather than being in my "sample box" and never using any of them! haha!)

Let me show you why I'm so excited!



Here are the contents inside. Don't die of jealousy please (LOL!)
Beauty Blender (!!!!!) - I absolute LOVE my beauty blenders. I have like 20 pink ones that I pretty much use for everything in life... skincare, foundation, blush, concealer, clients, etc. I've never tried the pure one, so I'm so excited to be able to try this out!!!! Retail: $19.95 [full size + extra cleanser!]

Toni&Guy Hair meet Wardrobe Sea Salt Texturising spray: I love anything that will give me a 'beachy wave' especially because my hair is not naturally pin straight. This will allow me to towel dry and create body without working to hard! Can't wait to try this baby out! Retail: $14.99 [Sample value: $5.51]

Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush: This is SO beautiful! I generally don't gravitate toward loose blushes, but this one is recommended by dermatologists because its so gentle on skin... and the color is stunning! Retail: $20.00 [full size]

The balance Me super toning body wash: an invigorating, tone enhancing, naturally foaming body wash. If it says 'toning' sign me up! lol! this scent is a blend of juniper, bergamot, geranium and lavender. It's suchh a nice scent! I can't wait to try this baby out. Retail: $14.00 [sample size value: $7]

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream: SO excited about this. Vichy is such an awesome brand, and I really needed a good night cream. This one melts easily to skin and locks in moisture for 48 hours. I tried it last night and it was so lovely, luxurious and hydrating. I'm so glad I got to try this sample in this crazy dry, cold weather! btw i LOVE when sample sizes have great packaging like this one! Retail: $31.00 [sample value: $9.12]

Total Value of this box: $61.58.

Again, can you see why this is my favorite beauty box? You get such amazing deluxe samples and in this box already there are two full size products! And they are all products I'm definitely super excited to try. Glossybox got it right! It's the beginning of a new year and they sure are taking care of our skin and makeup to start the year off right! Thank you!! ;D 

To purchase your own glossybox, click here

*product sent by company, but my loyalty is to my readers.. always!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home