Faux Leather + Cali Fun OOTD

Okay. Please don't judge me too harshly since I don't think I have the best style. But I had so much fun dressing myself up in California and finally wearing something that wasn't my huge winter coat and snow boots that I decided to do an OOTD :)

Growing up, I never wore anything that resembled leather because I always felt like only "skinny girls" that were badass could pull it off. I've really been wanting to step out of my comfort zone in my wardrobe and become a bit bolder. I really gravitated toward this faux leather vest because I felt like it gave me just the edge without giving me a complete complex that I looked terrible. I paired it with a t-shirt that says "love makes me high" because it was so fun - and lets be honest, I got it for $4 at loehmanns since it is (was?) closing!







Oh how I miss the gorgeous weather already!! :)

Top: Loehmann's Tshirt, H&M Cardigan, Echo Faux Leather Vest
Bottom: Guess by Marciano Jeans 
Shoes: Tesori 
Accessories: Lulifama Sunglasses, Kate Spade Watch, Ring from small boutique in LA!
Makeup: Jouer Whitney Lipstick, Benefit Lollitint 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home