Happy Valentine's Day! (well almost! :)

Feb 13, 2014 |
Brilliant Diamonds, which is an ethically sourced diamond website, recently contacted me to ask if I was interested in participating in their Create Little Love Campaign -- and to share a picture representing 'love' ---- so..

I'm doing a #tbt here! on the eve of valentine's day, I just wanted to let you all know how much I adore you all and love you all! I wasn't able to post a nail of the day for vday this year, but I wanted to reshare with you my 3d valentine's nail look from last year! :)

Valentine's day is my favorite day to share love with others. It was my mother's absolute favorite holiday. Growing up on that day, she would shower us with gifts and love and spend all her time doing special things for us. Even though we should share love every day, she said that having one special day to remind us all to celebrate this beautiful thing called love, was such a beautiful idea. So now it's become one of my favorite holidays. A holiday to spread love, to love deeper and for me, an extra special day to remember the greatest love of all - Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us.

So I hope you take this day to remember those around you that you love and remember how loved you are! who cares if you are single or not! you are soso loved by so many others <3 especially me! xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home