NEW: Becca Luminous Blush Review and Swatches

May 4, 2016 |
Wow! I'm really on a high streak with amazing new products. My face has never been happier... and now with these new Becca blushes - my face is even happier and brighter than before! 







Packaging: I love the sleek, slightly industrial look of these blushes. It's their signature packaging, and I love becca for it! Its easy to carry around, easy to open and doesnt get gross and dirty quickly like other packaging. It also has a cute compact mirror in it, so you are able to touch up easily.

Formula: At first look, these look so extremely sparkly, but it's just an overlay. Once the sparkles dissipate, you are left with a gorgeous color that has a slight sheen/luminosity to it. Each color is extremely pigmented, so a very light hand is needed. The product is soft, but not too powdery that it breaks. Just the right amount to make it very buttery to the touch. Some of the deeper colors, great for darker skin tones, I think are so amazing - I've been using them as eyeshadows too! 

Colors: The range of colors is excellent. It packs in 6 different shades from a pale pink, medium pink, coral, orange-ish, deep pink and brownish pink. It gives such a nice range that no matter what skin color you are, you'll be able to find a nice match for yourself (my favorite being snapdragon which is the PERFECT natural pinky coral ;D) 

Longevity: Becca products have always lasted a nice while on my face. Because of its great pigmentation and buttery formula, it lasted a good 4-5 hours before starting to fade. This outlasted many of my other blushes I own! 

Price: It's at a pricey tag of $34 for each blush... however, you don't need a lot of product for each use. In fact, I definitely use way less swipes of product on my face than other products, so I think this will last a good while! 


 

L-R: Foxglove, Dahlia 

L-R: Tigerlily, Camilia

L-R: Snapdragon, Blushed Copper

L-R: Foxglove, Dahlia, Tigerlily, Camilia, Snapdragon, Blushed Copper 
Overall, I'm so delighted to have the opportunity to try these blushes out because they give the most amazing natural flush... or the boldest pop that you want. You can dress it up and wear it down - these versatile products are good for anyone! Even though the pricey is hefty - it is a small price you have to pay for how long you will probably have this product! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home