Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick Swatches and Review


Hoola is definitely one of those cult favorite products that I always am reaching for... so much that I am fresh out of them!! (*CRIES*)

So when the new Hoola Quickie Contour Stick came out, I jumped at the chance to get it! I LOVE cream contour products (especially stick form), but my face hasn't approved of many. SO, I was super duper excited to try this out in hopes that it would be amazing!

First off - This only comes in one shade. Hopefully, this will change in the future but just wanted to get that out there for those you of that may not fit in this shade range. Second thing to note is that this is a bit warmer than the actual Hoola Bronzer. I wish I had it to do a side by side comparison (but again, I just finished mine!! That literally never happens lol!) They do recommend layering the hoola bronzer on top of the cream, so that might help if you aren't a person that likes warmer tones!

Now that those two things are out of the way - this is a super lightweight. Even though I used this on top of foundation and then set it with a contour powder, it didn't feel any heavier than my usual routine. It was also super duper easy to blend product! I was actually extremely impressed with how easily this blended out!!!!! It was very soft and silky... and when I blended it out it didn't disappear (like a lot of other products do when I "blend" it out lol). I did layer my bronzer on top of the contour stick, and it allowed my contour to last all day (I was legit cut!)

Below are swatches, one blended, one not!

Will you be picking this up? I purchased mine from ulta.com for $28.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home