Bridal Hair - Low Chignon

So many gals message me to ask me for inspiration photos for their wedding - and of course, top request is ALWAYS for the low chignon!!!!!

I'm going to share with you three of my FAVORITE low chignon looks I've done and the products I used to get the perfect look :) All three of these looks have braids incorporated in different ways. In the first, there are small braids to give a bit more texture with a more texture, intertwined looked. The second (unicorn hair is the BEST!) has a fishtail braid going down the side. And the third is a dutch braid. These give more of a bit of fun rather than the traditional textured chignon!





Products I ALWAYS use when I'm making these perfect chignons: 

1. Aveda Brilliant Damage Control Styling Spray - of course, I must start with a good thermal protectant. This one help to protect your hair against any combing or heat. 

2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Nourishing Styling Creme - this allows the hair to fight against humidity from the beginning! 

3. Aveda Air Control Light Hold Hair Spray - This is my ALL TIME favorite hairspray. I think I've gone through over 5 bottles already. It doesn't add any extra weight to your hair, doesn't make it "crunchy" but allows for great holding powder. this is the PERFECT finisher to allow your hair to stay in place without it looking heavy! (MUST HAVE!) 

4. Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil - This is a must have for anyone with coarse or dry hair. I use this before I begin pinning hair! 

5. Kérastase Carré Lissant Smoothing Sheets - I RECENTLY just found these.. and they are AMAZING! They look like dryer sheets but I use them at the end to tame any extra frizz, get rid of static or flyaways - this is a perfect on the go product. I now send my brides with some of these, especially if they are taking photos outdoors and I can't touch them up!  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home