POPSUGAR Must Have Box for January

Guys ---- I have to tell you... I've been on and off getting POPSUGAR Boxes for a while now... and I haven't felt this excited for one in a long time!!!



January's theme is all about self-care and rejuvenation and I'm totally digging this, esp with the start of the new year! This box had a good mix of things to "take care" of yourself. I honestly think I will use every single thing in this box!

Here is what was inside:

First up is the rxbar in Chocolate Sea Salt. I've tried these before and they are a great post workout snack. I wasn't a huge fan of these when I had them last, but I have yet to try this flavor! Will definitely be try this when I need a little pick me up! || Retail: 1.99

Next is the Ban.do Best Year Ever Wall Calendar. This has super cute photos geared toward every month and if you don't have a wall calendar .. now you do! ban.do always has the CUTEST stuff and this doesn't disappoint! :) || Retail: $20

The next two items are this adorable KeepCup which holds 16oz. It's made of a clear BPA and BPS free pastic and is a eco friendly lightweight reusable coffee cup. It's just so darn cute - I can't wait to use it! Also, there are Nuun Vitamins in Strawberry Melon flavor. These are those tablets that you have with water! They smell delicious, but have yet to try! || Retail: KeepCup - $19, Nuun - $7 

Already wore this next one because WHO DOESN'T LOVE POMPOM HATS!? This is by Hat Attack and is such a perfect winter staple. || Retail: $44

Lastly, I was most excited about this Farmacy Beauty Honey Drop Moisturizer! I've heard SO many good things about Farmacy, so I was excited to finally get my hands on some. The packaging is SO darn luxurious with a magnetic spatula (what?!). Can't wait to try this out - especially since it has hyaluronic acid and honey! 

At 39.99, this subscription box can't be beat! And you can receive $5 off your first box with the code SHOP5. Will you be picking it up? Are there any must have subscription boxes you love?

*gifted


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home