NEW: Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Products

Fresh's Vitamin Nectar line is one of my favorites (after the rose line ... and the soy cleanser) so when they rolled out these two new products, I jumped as quickly as I could to purchase them!

The first product is the Vitamin C Antioxidant Glow Face Mist. It comes in two sizes 8.4oz ($44) or 3.3oz ($25). This product claims to give your face instant hydration while delivering tons of nutrients to help you glow such as vitamin C, E, and B5, citrus fruit extracts and minerals. It can help to revitalize dull skin for a more vibrant, healthy glow with smooth texture. You can use this product as a cooling primer, makeup-setter, or an instant refresh.


At first use, I fell in love. Although this isn't a product I would normally purchase, it's a nice little treat. It's a great refresher, smells amazing and (sweet peach and slightly citrusy?) and has the nicest, finest mist. I never used it as a setter because I want all the nutrients to go into my face lmao! It is such a luxurious treat to use, especially in the summertime!


The next product I was SOOOO excited about and it's the Vitamin Nectar Vitamin C Glow Powder. Said to be a "30-second foaming facial" with 12 packets aka 12 uses for $40. This product is supposed to instantly brighten skin and tighten pore with 20% vitamin C. You are supposed to use this product twice a week so this product will last you 6 weeks total.

The packaging is great for travel and comes in these cute little packets. It has a citrus-y scent which was very reminiscent of those effervescent packets like emergen-C or airbourne. lol! I will say that adding the water to mix it together got a little bit messy as some of the powder went flying out of my hand. The product left a tingling in my skin and when I washed it off, my skin (in one go!) seemed brighter, smoother and tighter. As an avid vitamin c girl, I'm excited to see how my skin changes in 6 weeks!

You can purchase these items at sephora or fresh. WIll you be picking these up?? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home