Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist

OKAY. a new lil baby was emerged from the Glow Recipe Watermelon family and I am LIVING FOR IT!!!! Their new Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist has arrived and it is the cutest little member of the fam!



What is it: They claim that this is an "ultra-fine, hydrating mist formulated with a juicy blend of 84% watermelon, hyaluronic acid, and hibiscus to refres skin and enhance makeup."

Details of the product: 2.53oz of product for $28



Packaging: Comes in a little, compact bottle that is easy to hold and carry in your purse. There is a cap that unveils a nozzle that sprays the finest of all sprays. It's literally the thinnest mist I've ever used (really does almost produce like a "fog")

Ingredients: Watermelon to sooth and hydrate skin with essential vitamins and amino acids, Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate skin, Hibiscus Flower AHA to smooth look of texture, soften and hydrate skin for optimal makeup application

Before you shake it up! 


How I used it: You definitely have to shake the product really good to get all of the goodness mixed together. I give 2-3 spritzes on my face. I used it alone when I wanted to just give my skin a refresher (like this is DEFINITELY a product that is amazing in the fridge and then use it when you need a boost!), I've also used this before I began makeup application and also sprayed afterwards to see how it would work as a makeup setter.

Skin Refresher: This was the BEST! Mind you, I have combination/oily skin, but my skin in the winter is a bit more dehydrated. It added such a lovely feel to my skin. I've heard reviews saying that if you have SUPER dry skin, this doesn't hydrate as much as other mists, however, for me, it was just enough. It wakes you up and livens your skin.

Before Makeup Application: I didn't see too much of a different when I spritzed this before my makeup application. I want to say it was a smoother application but I feel like it was just my imagination lol. My makeup application didn't really feel different or smoother.

As a makeup setter: I'll be completely honest with you, my makeup doesn't run that much - and I definitely didn't go out for a night of dancing to test it lol. So my makeup seemed to set just fine. I will say though, what this product did do was provide me with a STUNNING dewy look. If you want that glass skin, this did it. I didn't even need to wear a highlighter or anything because my skin was like WHOA. I LOVED that!

Smell: THIS SMELLS SO GOOD - kind of like watermelon jolly ranchers. It was just the perfect blend of sweetness -- but don't open your mouth like i did, because it tastes disgusting lol.

My thoughts: I love the idea of this! I love that it's such a special little treat. If you are crunched for money, is this a necessity? No. It's an extra little booster treat that makes life so much more fun, but it's not a necessary staple in your every day makeup or skincare routine. Also, I'm worried that with the crazy ways I'm spraying this (because I love this, and it reminds me of back in the day when I used to spritz Evian water on my face), that the $28 of product will drain very quickly, making this an expensive investment. HOWEVER - if you have the money to splurge on an extra little treat, this adds SUCH a fun little addition to your routine! It's definitely one of those items I would buy as a gift for a friend, but may not splurge on myself!

You can purchase this $28 gem at sephora.com or glowrecipe.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home