Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Turn On

Hello there! Sorry I missed our Sunday chitchat time! Was feeling under the weather this weekend, but don't worry I'll be back in full force next sunday ;D

I've been loving the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks. They come in a huge range or colors. I love this formula because they are pigmented and moisturizing without being super slippery. I was so impressed by this formula because you only really need one swipe on your lips to achieve the color that you want.

I even decided to try a dark red color in sephora and left the rest of the day for shopping. It didn't feather and it lasted for a good 3-4 hours. Totally impressive.

I opted for the color turn on because it's one of those colors that are bright enough for people to look at you and say 'that girl looks fun' but not too bright to be unwearable in more conservative settings. On my lips, I would say it's a muted, rosy hot pink. On Sephora they describe it as just a 'rosy pink'



I love the packaging. It's reminiscent of hourglass packaging which is luxurious, but because of it's etching and texture of the packaging, it totally screams 'bad ass' ;D! I also appreciate the sturdy packaging where it leaves no room for the lipstick to get dented and 'scratched' on the sides.


Left side is one swipe, right side is 3 or 4 swipes. 

Naked Lips

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Turn On

I've been obsessed with showing off my nails in all of my lip swatches. have you noticed? :P 

You can purchase your own at sephora, ulta or urbandecay.com for $22!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home