Best Beauty Products of 2013!

Before I completely say goodbye to 2013, I want to say one more farewell by letting you know what my favorite beauty products of 2013 were :)



Links are below of where I purchased my products:
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint (I'm in Nude)
Lorac Pro Palette
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, review + swatches here
Eve Pearl Smudge Proof Liquid Liner
Nars Guy Bourdin Cheek Palette (Limited Edition Palette)
Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow (Grey)
Fairydrops Platinum Mascara
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick (#18 Prune in Fire), review + swatches here.
Too Faced La Creme Lipstick  (Limited Edition Color in Christmas Set), review here
Jouer Lip Gloss in Divine and Peony
Bubbi Brushes review + overview here
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Zoya Remove Nail Polish Remover 

For my video and little snippets, you can click here to watch the video or you can watch my video below (when it becomes live)! enjoy! look forward to an awesome 2014 with you all xoxo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home