PopSugar Must Have November 2016 Unboxing!

GUYSSSSSSS You have no idea how happy I was opening this box!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know, PopSugar Must Have is a subscription box of beauty, lifestyle, food, etc. for 39.95/month... and this month, was a dream box! If you've never purchased a box before, feel free to use SHOP5 for $5 off your purchase!

Because I'm a new homeowner - this box was like a little dream for me! It had the perfect mix of everything I love from decor, to home goods, to snacks, and makeup!
So first it had this gorgeous Pehr runner - which is perfectly paired with my west elm table. I love switching up my runners, so it was nice to have a new one! || $45

Then it came with this cute AJ Goods Nest wire bowl that I can put fruits in! Perfect to place in the center of the table for entertaining or just a nice bowl for yourself if you need something stylish to put kitchen goods in! || $35

It also had a delicious bag of Oogie's Toffee Butter Popcorn. It is gluten free and all natural. I shared it with some of my students and they were obsessed with it! || $3

Then was this cute little palette from Stowaway Cosmetics. I've never heard of this brand, but this is such a cute versatile palette that would be perfect for travel. Honestly, look how small and cute it is - it's about the size of a credit card (but a little bit thicker) || $25

And how about this gorgeous Kendra Scott bracelet. It is so elegant (so not me) - this is going to be a perfect gift for my friend who is so stylish! I love how it is rose gold and has such a cute white stone! || $50

Lastly, there was these little bonus meri meri star party picks! It was just what I needed to help entertain a party! I used them on top of my husbands cake!! || $8

Personally this was one of my FAVORITE boxes to date because of how versatile this box was! It not only had beauty, but jewelry, home, party, snacks... literally everything I need to live my life lol! The total for this month's box is $116!

What did you think of this box? If you're interested, you can purchase here! Don't forget to use SHOP5 for $5 off!

ftc. this product was sent to me to review. all opinions are my own!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home