Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum

Oh man, you guys know i LOVE my Vitamin C- so I was so excited for the Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum (20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA) to arrive. I picked it up right when it came out! 


So what is this: It's a lightweight, clean serum with 20% Vitamin C, 10% Mild Fruit AHA and Japanese Angelica Root Extract. This product says its good to soften, smooth, brighten and even out skin tone. It's great for all different skintypes that are worried about dullness and uneven texture, fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. 

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and here are my thoughts:
I only needed about 1-2 pumps on my face. There is no strong particular smell, which I liked (usually Vit C products smell like burning or strong citrus). Another thing I found interesting was that it was super lightweight and almost essence-like. It felt almost like I was putting water on my face. This means that it absorbed straight into my skin without extreme tackiness or other heavy feelings! This did not sting my face in any way. It was extremely gentle and pleasant. I would use this product after toner and before I put on my moisturizer. 

After 2 weeks for my combo skin, I didn't notice major differences. I did notice that my skin was smoother and a bit more radiant. Some of the dark spots and hyper pigmentation on my face became ever so slightly lighter, but not enough for me to really notice a difference. I'm interested to see down the line how this might affect my skin more.


As you can see in the picture above, you can see the very watery, texture. It is quite lovely and easy to pat into your skin!

Overall I'm liking it so far. I haven't seen major differences, but I am seeing them. I'm looking forward to seeing how this may change my skin!

You can purchase this item on sephora or tatcha for $88. Will you be picking it up?? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home