The Conversations Fel and I have

Feb 19, 2009 |
Fel and I on V-day after he was caught eating my chocolate. (No his teeth are not brown, it is just chocolate)

Felix is my special man and he has the ability to make me laugh like a hyena. and to God, I am thankful for that.

Setting: at my apartment
(Felix chewing suspiciously)
Jess: What are you eating...?
(Felix chewing faster so he can swallow quicker)
Felix: Nothing..
(Jess sniffs Felix's mouth)
Jess: You are eating chocolate. WHERE did you get that chocolate??
(Felix swallows quickly)
Felix: Chocolate?
Jess: Did you get it from the kitchen? (communal chocolate) or did you..
(Jess grabs wrapper from Felix's hand and notices it is her toblerone chocolates from under her bed, which had SPECIFIC directions to not be touched because they are for my students)
Jess: HEY YOU KNOW THESE ARE NOT FOR YOU. THEY ARE FOR MY KIDS!
Felix: What are you talking about? I got this candy from a Expensive European Chocolate store.

(Felix walks away, giggling)

haha still makes me laugh. -j
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home