Birthday Wishes!

Apr 1, 2010 |
*do not read any further if you do not want to see greediness and girliness!!!*
__________________________________________________

So I wouldn't have put this up unless I've had a handful of you guys ask me what I want for my birthday!!

Well... here are some of the things that I am loving right now!!!

1) Lady Gaga Earbuds in Bright Chrome ($99.95)


2) Migi Nail Art in #102 and #104 ($25 each)


3) Unii Palette in Eggplant ($29)


4) A see through with design, bpa free, beautiful water bottle


5) Tarte Lip Stain in Charmed ($24 each)


6) Stretchy headbands with cute beading ($38)


7) Make up Tray for brushes (Sephora or Elf have cheap ones)


8) Bath Caddy ($39.99)


9) LUSH gift cards because I spend all my $ there! HAHA!


LOL! it's so long! I KNOW! it's cus i haven't been able to shop since i gave it up for lent :(

PS. if you were by any slim chance thinking about getting me any of these things- email my sister (slee620@gmail.com) to make sure no one else is getting it for me since last year I got 3 grills! HAHA :)

enjoy the eye candy! hope it gives you all some ideas on your next purchase! :P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home