how bittersweet...

Jun 26, 2010 |
it is to finally be closing one chapter and beginning a new one.

Teaching at extended day has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Not only did it help me discover what path I want to take in the future, but it has grown a beautiful foundation for my teaching career.. and i got to do it with people that i know i will be life long friends with.

And oh yeah.. I will certainly miss all of the kids. I have built quite a silly band collection - something the kids gave me so that I can remember them by, but we all knew that they are forever in my heart. HAHA so corny.

i will miss you all! what a beautiful step in my life...

and onto my next!!! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home