LoL!!!!!!!!!!! email from felix :)

Jul 13, 2011 |
Fel and I email each other every morning. Well really, I get an email from felix when I wake up in the morning and I'll email him back, lol.. This morning apart from my regular email this morning, I got an extra special email ;)

Now before you read it, you should know that i heart youtube a lot a lot and felix really hearts the computer game League of Legends (which is LoL for short)... so here we go:

Subject: LoL (no punt intended)

Body: lolz so yesterday i was playing LoL (league of Legends) and we just so happened to play with a pro celebrity player haha so the game we play might be on one of his youtube video, i can't wait to see and laugh at it haha. hopefully he'll put it up. lol just want to share this with u my love haha.

fel



LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NO PUNT INTENDED!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home