Butter London Trustafarian


Oh Trustafarian, Trustafarian. <3 This is one of the new Fall Colors and I am in LURVE. I see awesome pics of cute silver holographic nails and I always wondered if they would have them in different colors... and Butter London decided to make it in a gorgeous pale leaf green color! 

It is definitely for me, a fall color with a bit of spunk! From far away, it looks just like any normal pale green color but in the light, GOSH! It has some of the most gorgeous holographic rainbow goodness! These pictures don't do this polish justice! 

Here are some nail swatches! Please excuse my horrible cuticle painting polish job LOL. 


Hopefully I was able to capture some of the beautiful rainbow fun for you! :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home